NEED HELP AT THE GROCERY STORE? WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT
Q92 AND YOUR LOCAL Gerrity’s Supermarkets’ ARE Q-ING UP TO HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR GROCERIES IN THE MONTH OF MAY!
WE’RE GIVING AWAY TWENTY-FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF GROCERIES IN MAY!
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN A PIECE OF THE PIE:
(Starting May 3, 2021) LISTEN TO Q92 EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY FOR THE KEYWORD OF THE DAY IN THE 8-A-M HOUR…THEN FIND OUT WHICH GERRITY’S LOCATION WE’LL BE AT THAT AFTERNOON.
COME FIND US, TELL US THE KEYWORD, AND YOU’LL WIN ONE OF A LIMITED NUMBER OF TWENTY-FIVE-DOLLAR GERRITY’S GIFTCARDS TO HELP WITH YOUR GROCERY BILL!
WE’LL BE ALL OVER NEPA, HELPING YOU OUT WITH YOUR GROCERIES AT GERRITY’S!
CONTEST NAME: “Q Word of the Day”
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
Effective May 3, 20201 to My 21, 2021
(570-346-6555 or 570-961-1842)
149 Penn Ave, Scranton, PA 18503
Declared Value of Prize(s): Prize(s) to be determined and at a de minimus value not to exceed approximately $25.00
WQFM is giving away 100 – $25 dollar gift cards to Gerrity’s Supermarkets :
Listen to Q-Ninety-Two on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the Keyword of the Day in the 8am hour May 3, 2021 to My 21, 2021
Look for us that day at the Gerrity’s Supermarkets location (List below)
All you have to do is find us in that matching store and tell us the keyword, and we’ll give you a $25 Gerrity’s giftcard to help with your grocery bill! This is limited to the first 10 people at each location. One gift card per family and/or Household.
How To Win:
– Listen every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the Q-Word of the Day in the 8am hour May 3, 2021 to My 21, 2021
– Find Q92 at the chosen Gerrity’s supermarket location later that afternoon when Q92 is broadcasting live.
– Fill out a special Q92 entry form.
– Every 15 minutes, Q92 will pick one entry form to win a $25 Gerrity’s gift card!
5/3: Clarks Summit (4-6pm)
5/5: Main Ave West Scranton (11-1pm)
5/7: Wyoming (4-6pm)
5/10: Hanover (4-6pm)
5/12: 4-6pm, Keyser Avenue location, Scranton
5/14: 4-6pm, Birney Avenue location, Moosic
5/17: 4-6pm, Union Street location, Luzerne
5/19: 4-6pm, Wyoming Avenue location, West Pittston
5/21: 4-6pm, Meadow Avenue location, Scranton
5/24: 4-6pm, San Souci Highway location, Hanover Twp.
Times-Shamrock Radio Stations and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “Times-Shamrock”) is conducting a contest named as set forth above (“Contest”). Times-Shamrock may air contest(s) from time to time which are conducted by Times-Shamrock’s advertisers and other organizations that are not, sponsored or endorsed by, and/or for which, neither Times-Shamrock, nor its radio stations, participate (“Non-Times-Shamrock Contest(s)”). For any Non-Times-Shamrock Contest(s) please refer to the contest rules of the Non-Times-Shamrock Contest Sponsor. Times-Shamrock assumes no liability or responsibility in whole or in part for any Non-Times-Shamrock Contest(s).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant(s) may only play one time during this promotion (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”).Must be 13years of age or older to enter.
2) From time to time during the 2021 calendar year at its sole discretion, Times-Shamrock’s stations, WQFM, may be giving away to be determined Prizes with a Declared Value not to exceed $150.00 each with a Register to Win during Live Action Broadcasts. Prizes are non transferable. If the Winner declines the prize, there will not be any alternate prize available in substitution.
Participant(s) will be directed to WQFM Live Action Broadcasts to Register for Prize(s) during Live Action Broadcasts. Only One (1) registration per person during each Live Action Broadcast.
Winner(s) will be determined by random drawing from all entries received during the specific Live Action Broadcast.
Prizes may include certificates for merchandise, services, concert tickets, amusement park passes and other prizes with a value of each prize awarded not to exceed $25.00
3) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Operations Director at the Studio Address.
4) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s) at their sole discretion. Times-Shamrock retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
5) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as Times-Shamrock’s General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Times-Shamrock at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Times-Shamrock in its sole discretion. Times-Shamrock at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the Times-Shamrock radio station as appropriate and in the Times-Shamrock radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Times-Shamrock Radio Stations its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.
THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK